Identity Theft Advocacy Services
Call Armed Forces Insurance at 1-800-255-6792 if your identity has been compromised or you need immediate document assistance. We will connect you to your personal advocate who will guide you through the process of restoring your identity, credit and good name.
When it comes to identity theft, time is of the essence. Often, a single fraudulent activity on one of your accounts is just the tip of the iceberg. Fortunately, all AFI Policyholders now receive FREE Advocacy Services, powered by Identity Theft 911® the nation's leading provider of resolution services and fraud education.
Advocacy Services provide you and your family with unlimited one-on-one access to a highly experienced fraud resolution specialist who is dedicated to protecting and restoring your identity. From the moment you call, this specialist becomes your personal advocate and ally, guiding you through the resolution process, step-by-step, until the problem is fully resolved. With years of experience dealing with law enforcement and government agencies, creditors, and credit bureaus, your advocate will cut through the red tape so you don't have to struggle on your own.
Advocacy Services also assist victims who have lost their most important personal documents and financial information due to a disaster like a home fire or flood or a catastrophe like Hurricane Katrina.
We recognize that knowledge is still the best defense. That's why in addition to providing expert assistance you will also receive ongoing education and proactive resources, including up-to-the-minute threat alerts, in-depth articles and newsletters at www.afi-idtheft.org.
Advocate Services include:
Identity Theft Resolution
- Proactive assistance for lost documents
- Assistance filing a police report and placing fraud alerts
- Systematic notification and preparation of all necessary documentation
- Assistance replacing checks, credit and debit cards
- Free 3-in-1 credit report and optional credit file freeze
- Enrollment in one year of credit and fraud monitoring of more than 1,000 public records databases (if needed)
- An additional year of active follow-up
- In-depth articles, up-to-the-minute news alerts, tips, and more—all available at: www.afi-idtheft.org
- Providing emergency authentication
- Rapidly replacing critical documents such as birth certificates, loan documents, INS and IRS documents
- Accessing, protecting and re-assembling financial, credit and employment related data and files
- Systematic notification
- Establishing a center of communications for family, friends, providers, etc.
- Proactive measures such as credit file alerts, monitoring services, and more