Classic Car Insurance
Collector car owners want and need to protect their investment. That's why we offer Hagerty collector car insurance. Hagerty is made up of people who own collector vehicles. Hagerty Insurance is the largest insurance agency for collector cars in the United States.
Why buy classic car insurance?
There's a big difference between collector car insurance policies and regular auto policies.
Some benefits classic car insurance includes:
- Agreed Value Coverage - In case of a total loss, you get the full amount of insured value on your collector car policy.
- No Deductible - In most states, you pay nothing if you have a claim.
- Restoration Coverage - Protect your classic car with increased value during the active project.
What types of collector cars are covered?
Some types of collector vehicles that are covered are the following:
- Antiques and classic cars
- Muscle cars
- Street rods
- Modern classics
- Vehicles under active restoration
Classic car insurance with AFI is written through our affiliated insurance company and secured through Armed Forces Insurance Agency. Affiliated insurance company is Hagerty Insurance.