Get a Quote Now

Motorhome and Travel Trailer Insurance
  • Contact
  • Print

Motorhome and Travel Trailer Insurance

Motorhome insurance covers several kinds of vehicles such as: Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes (van campers), and Type C motorhomes (mini motorhomes), travel trailers, including campers, pop-ups, and fifth wheels. So if you're searching for motorhome insurance, travel trailer insurance, or camper insurance, then an AFI motorhome insurance policy is what you need get a motorhome quote today.

Why do I need Motorhome or Travel Trailer Insurance?
Rather than adding your motorhome or travel trailer to your auto policy, consider motorhome insurance. Motorhome insurance coverage should protect more than what typical car insurance does. The following situations are generally not covered under a standard auto insurance policy:

  • You keep things in your motorhome and travel trailer that you wouldn't keep in your car such as: clothing, jewelry, binoculars, DVD players, laptops, camcorders, or outdoor gear.
  • When you park your motorhome or travel trailer at a campsite, you may be liable for the area around your vehicle. If someone is injured, you may be responsible.
  • If your motorhome or travel trailer is damaged while you're traveling, you'll need a place to stay and a way to get there.

Since none of the scenarios above are covered in the event of a loss on an auto policy, they could end up costing you thousands of dollars. When you insure your motorhome or travel trailer on its own policy, you'll have a wide range of coverage for a wide range of incidents.

Motorhome and Travel Trailer insurance with AFI is written through one of our affiliated insurance companies and secured through Armed Forces Insurance Agency. One of the affiliated insurance companies may be Progressive Insurance or Foremost Insurance.