Pet Health Insurance
Pets are unpredictable. While it's hard to anticipate accidents or illness, you can be prepared for them. From routine office visits to significant medical incidents, pet health insurance provides protection for your dog or cat when he or she needs it most. We provide one simple, yet comprehensive plan, to cover your cat or dog against accidents and illnesses (except those that are pre-existing) including the following:
- Breed-specific conditions
- Cancer treatment
- Diagnostic testing and imaging
- Surgery, hospitalization, and nursing care
- Alternative therapies and rehabilitation
- Emergency room and specialist care
- Vet exam fees
- Prescription Drug Coverage (optional)
The policy can be customized to fit any budget without sacrifice in coverage. For example, the policyholder might want 90% reimbursement with an annual $500 deductible, or 80% reimbursement with an annual $200 deductible.
Each pet has an annual maximum for reimbursement that can be set at $2,000, $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000.
There is a lifetime maximum of $50,000.