How to Report a Claim
At Armed Forces Insurance, we take pride in providing exceptional personal service to our members. We will work closely with you throughout the entire claims process. If you have an Armed Forces Insurance Exchange policy, you can quickly report a claim by logging in or calling 800-255-0187. Please report your claim to us as soon as possible.Download Homeowner Claims Brochure
In order to expedite the claim reporting process, please have the following information available:
- Your name, address and phone number
- Your Armed Forces Insurance policy number
- The date and time of your loss
- A description of what occurred
What to expect:
- Once your claim is assigned to a claim representative, they will contact you to discuss your claim and go over the claims process.
- Your claim representative will work with you to accurately evaluate your claim.
- We'll assess your claim, complete it as quickly as possible, and contact you as necessary.
General correspondence related to your claim may be sent to the following:
Mail: 550 Eisenhower Rd. Leavenworth, KS 66048
Armed Forces Insurance Agency provides insurance coverage through various national carriers. If you have a policy through one of these carriers, you can quickly report a claim by contacting the partner listed on your policy:
Universal North America