Collector Vehicle Insurance
Collector vehicle owners want and need to protect their investment. Make sure you are protecting your investment with collector vehicle insurance. At Armed Forces Insurance, we have access to specialty insurers to make sure you have the right coverage. Our agents will work closely you to find a policy that fits your unique needs.
Why buy collector vehicle insurance?
There's a big difference between collector vehicle insurance policies and regular auto policies. Some benefits collector vehicle insurance includes:
- Agreed Value Coverage - In case of a total loss, you get the full amount of insured value on your collector vehicle policy.
- No Deductible - In most states, you pay nothing if you have a claim.
- Restoration Coverage - Protect your collector vehicle with increased value during the active project.
What types of collector vehicles are covered?
Some types of collector vehicles that are covered are the following:
- Antiques and classic cars
- Muscle cars
- Street rods
- Modern classics
- Vehicles under active restoration
Contact Armed Forces Insurance today at 800-495-8234 or get a free no-obligation quote online.
Insurance products are provided by Armed Forces Insurance Exchange (AFIE), Armed Forces Insurance Agency (AFIA) and its affiliated partners. All policies and endorsements are subject to underwriting approval. Coverages, deductibles, limits, and discounts vary by state.